Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallikatz3

Reaction score
I've got a buyer lined up for my old truck and still unscheduled for my Gen 3. Looks like I'll be picking up a beater to get me through the next couple months

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been checking in with Ford Performance every 2 weeks via email and they have responded within an hour. Sent an email Friday morning... no response. Sent another one this morning and no response. Not sure it means anything, but I miss my bi-weekly disappointed when the tell me Unscheduled Clean every time.LOL

Mustainefan

Reaction score
Gotcha. I actually was able to call them at 800-392-3788. They didn't have answers to several of my questions, but at least it's helpful to talk with someone.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been checking in with Ford Performance every 2 weeks via email and they have responded within an hour. Sent an email Friday morning... no response. Sent another one this morning and no response. Not sure it means anything, but I miss my bi-weekly disappointed when the tell me Unscheduled Clean every time.LOL
I use the chat feature once a week on the Ford Performance site as I prefer a more immediate form of disappointment. LOL

Last Friday afternoon, they confirmed once again that I am unscheduled clean.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
caddyshack.jpeg