Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still unscheduled 7/1- priority 10-- dealer told me yesterday that I moved to priority 01, and was next in line for them to be scheduled ( he said should be scheduled next week).. I guess you move to priority 01 just before scheduling?- this is a smaller west coast dealer but they sell a lot of Raptors. .they had 6 allocations, I was number 3- crossing my fingers I get scheduled next week like he said.
Unfortunately the priority is only amongst that dealer's orders not all unscheduled orders.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still unscheduled. I haven’t called this week. Last call to FP was a week ago. I’ll give those nice gentlemen a breather and call again next week….I negotiated for a previously ordered “priority 01” dealer stock on 7/02 (dealer ordered mid June). They said the order was locked at the time of our negotiations so I couldn’t ditch the wheels. Ok with me as the only item I didn’t really want on their order was the wheels. Leadfoot 35” 801a, tech package, sunroof, spray in, wheel upgrade, and carbon.

The only thing I wrestle with now is whether or not to move to a 2022 37” package (assuming they have this allocation/ability).

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still unscheduled. I haven’t called this week. Last call to FP was a week ago. I’ll give those nice gentlemen a breather and call again next week….I negotiated for a previously ordered “priority 01” dealer stock on 7/02 (dealer ordered mid June). They said the order was locked at the time of our negotiations so I couldn’t ditch the wheels. Ok with me as the only item I didn’t really want on their order was the wheels. Leadfoot 35” 801a, tech package, sunroof, spray in, wheel upgrade, and carbon.

The only thing I wrestle with now is whether or not to move to a 2022 37” package (assuming they have this allocation/ability).
Hopefully by then the 37 package will be just that, an option I can choose when building and not a damn allocation! Should be no different than choosing between 800a & 801a. If said dealer has 5 allocations & 5 customers want the 37 pack…so let it be written.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the priority is only amongst that dealer's orders not all unscheduled orders.
That makes sense.. I think I am their squeaky wheel.... But its better than 10.... As of today, ford performance says that orders are being scheduled in October.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully by then the 37 package will be just that, an option I can choose when building and not a damn allocation! Should be no different than choosing between 800a & 801a. If said dealer has 5 allocations & 5 customers want the 37 pack…so let it be written.
I wrestle with that as well. At first I thought I didn't want a 37 package.. now I wonder if the resale on 37's might be stronger? Any thoughts?

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That makes sense.. I think I am their squeaky wheel.... But its better than 10.... As of today, ford performance says that orders are being scheduled in October.
For sure and good luck! I was unscheduled up until a couple of weeks ago and my build week has held at 9/20.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngodavid23