Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well s h i t. Just put my name on the list at a local dealer for a 22. Submitted a deposit for a msrp. Currently ten ahead of me but the dealer filled 6 allocations in the short production run of 21s. He mentioned that he expects more allocations for 22s due to the longer production time. We will see I guess.

Mustainefan

Reaction score
Here's my check for today with FP:

FP - Your Raptor order is unscheduled at this time.

ME - OK, but it is showing up as pending?

FP - The tracker shows an unscheduled order that is listed with a secondary status of in order processing (which is normal for an unscheduled order).

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check on tremorforums. Granger Ford in IA is advertising there and quoted me 2% under invoice if I placed an order. I spec'd out two Tremors with the 6.7 Diesel a Platinum and a Lariat.

Platinum: MSRP $84K, quoted price $77.3K
Lariat: MSRP $82.3K, quoted price $74.2K

Less any rebates at delivery.

$180 Documentation Fee and $45 In Transit Tag

I almost pulled the trigger until I saw a Gen 3 in person. Now my mind is set on a Gen 3.
Yep... neighbor has a 22 F250 Lariat Tremor... great looking truck, but the Gen3 is still what I want.

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have a shot at getting scheduled. ordered 23JUNE and order was pulled from system today. Back to the drawing board for me. Good luck with your order!
In full disclosure I found a rapid red 37 in dealer stock about 3 weeks ago. I paid 1K over. My ordered truck is lead foot at MSRP, which I really want. If it shows up and I can get my money back on the rapid red I'll buy the lead foot.

CO21

Reaction score
Just spoke with Dealer and FP… apparently they did drop a bunch of orders and those remaining orders Ford is trying to schedule. One last big scheduling push in October. We will see but I am not holding my breath… too bad Gen 3 checks 8 out of 10 of my boxes… $7500 off MSRP on a new TRX with next day VIN and delivery by mid December is very enticing!!!

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to the system, your order was last updated on 6/12, it shows as in order processing, unscheduled/clean.

I would recommend since we are past the three month mark, to reach out to your sales person, and have them reach out to the zone rep on your behalf.

The zone rep is the only person I know that could possibly contact the plant and try to get some more information about your build.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In full disclosure I found a rapid red 37 in dealer stock about 3 weeks ago. I paid 1K over. My ordered truck is lead foot at MSRP, which I really want. If it shows up and I can get my money back on the rapid red I'll buy the lead foot.
Any chance you could post some pics of the blue interior while showing the red exterior?

Trying to decide on color of my 2022 and I want the Blue Interior Package because it’s something different, but hesitant about the combo.

You’re the first I’ve seen with a 37 in red.

RaptorND

Reaction score
According to FP my order is still unscheduled clean. Just wanted to see if my order was canceled like others have been saying.