Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And paying $10k over sticker?
That does seems to be the going rate for the dealers i have contacted in central Florida. I personally would not pay $10k over. My question was more about whether someone would change exterior color or options to get one sooner. I would be open to a couple colors and option configurations if i could get one sooner at my original deal.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as long as they don’t increase the price if that’s the case.

Ford just pushed all unscheduled Bronco orders to 2022. Let's hope that's not the case for all us unscheduled folks.

Thats not great but if you have a locked in alocation then its not so bad. The price increase is usually pretty small from year to year in same generation. While we hang here and wait sept 15th will come and go. New people will order and begin the wait. If our orders dont get pulled then we are going from the front of the line to the back of the line. Maybe some dealers will do the right thing and put people waiting for 21s at the front of the line for the 22s. I really dont have much faith in any of this.

TrevorT

Reaction score
No change in my unscheduled status. Ordered 7/12. Not real sure how everything is going to play out, but it ain’t looking good.

irojas

Reaction score
That does seems to be the going rate for the dealers i have contacted in central Florida. I personally would not pay $10k over. My question was more about whether someone would change exterior color or options to get one sooner. I would be open to a couple colors and option configurations if i could get one sooner at my original deal.
I would wait... you will have the truck for at least 3 years. so one or two months of wait, to have the exact truck configuration you want, makes sense to me.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would wait... you will have the truck for at least 3 years. so one or two months of wait, to have the exact truck configuration you want, makes sense to me.
Let's hope it only 1 or 2 more months LOL. I'm not very confident at this point. I average about 2.5 years so i see your point. I ordered Leadfoot, but would probably jump on a black one if the deal and all other options were the same.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another week another unscheduled clean “check back in a couple weeks “ from the Ford Chat. How many more times will it be “another couple weeks” I wonder.

irojas

Reaction score
As expected, the sh** show continues. Today my dealer called to me give me the good news that my truck was in transit, so they would send me the numbers to have everything ready. I do have a sighed order for MSRP, and they added a "Limited Production Fee" of $20,000. F** them.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s total ********!! Not the way to treat a customer and do business in general. I’d suggest you divulge the name of the dealership so others can boycott.