Undercover Swingcase ... who has them!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Does anyone know what the four grooves on the front of it can be used for? It looks like it’s designed for something. I was thinking maybe there is an accessory stand if you take it out and do not want it to tip over but not finding anything

Terry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The grooves can be used to hold a bed divider to prevent items from sliding to the front of the bed. I made this one based on a picture I found in another post. They are hinged in the center and fold out of the way when the whole bed is needed. I like the swing cases to hold small items that would otherwise likely roll around in the bed and become soiled or lost. One side contains a recovery strap and associated items. The other has rags and truck washing supplies.

Bed Divider 4x6.jpg

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a Ford OEM one, hope it works with my bedrug, all the vines I see here are installed without a bedrug.

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a Ford OEM one, hope it works with my bedrug, all the vines I see here are installed without a bedrug.

Not the exact same but, the ones I mentioned in my dad's Super Duty were installed/work with a factory bed mat - no bed liner; if that's any help. Though you may have to punch some holes to bolt through the rug if it's total coverage. I want to say that I've seen an install video or pictures of these that had a bed rug installed too... I think you'd be fine.

Last edited:

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the exact same but, the ones I mentioned in my dad's Super Duty were installed/work with a factory bed mat - no bed liner; if that's any help. Though you may have to punch some holes to bolt through the rug if it's total coverage. I want to say that I've seen an install video or pictures of these that had a bed rug installed too... I think you'd be fine.
Thanks for the information