Uncovered Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a truck and is outside where it belongs. No coatings, films, sprays, etc.. This is not my forever car.
I could not be in a more opposite camp - truck has ceramic coating, I spray fluid film underneath and I park it in a nice, well insulated garage. Whether it's my forever truck or not, I treat it as if it were. I'm not a damn savage. :)

Afraidwyre

Reaction score
Just wondering how many of us keep the Raptor out in the elements vs all snuggly in a garage? My garage is too small and I'm wondering what people do to try and protect it outside? Or just nothing? :D
Mine is Garage-kept. It's great to keep it out of the elements, especially in winter. Plus, I can work on it all day and night and not have to worry about the weather. The one significant downside is that all my current and planned modifications have to, by default, take into account the height of the garage opening. With my spare current on the bed rack, I have about 2-3" of clearance to be able to pull in and out. Therefore, suspension upgrades + 37's may not work long term.

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine lives outside right now and it doesn't bother me. We are getting ready to build a new house, so I put 8 ft garage doors in the spec. So once done, it'll be stored inside.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could not be in a more opposite camp - truck has ceramic coating, I spray fluid film underneath and I park it in a nice, well insulated garage. Whether it's my forever truck or not, I treat it as if it were. I'm not a damn savage. :)
This
I garage my Raptor and work from home. There are times when it's raining that I'll put off driving for another day to keep the truck clean.

I also ceramic coated it when it was new.
and This. The Raptor takes so long to properly wash compared to my last F-150.

Mine is a work truck but I like to have nice looking vehicles