Two way radeo for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 3 they are like icom but that is not the name brand. if anyone is interested I'll go look what the name brand is. They are programmed with 150 151 152
I paid from my local guy 375.00 My asking price is 265.00

Why becose I like the TYT9000 better the mic works better for me on the farm.

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm Those are the same frequency ranges we use on our rig road radios. Are these "tunable" or must they be programmed. If so, how many channels. 2 watt / 5 watt?. I have a few younger directional drillers here that are currently renting radios but may be interested.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll take pictures and get the info. I do know shipping to Canada is not cheep! but I think I can get all three in a box if so should be just under $50

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks "Wilson". It is essential that they can accept a minimum of 100 channels. We have so many bush roads these days to our locations that available frequencies sometime conflict and alternates are assigned as necessary. I know some guys are using "illegal" tunable frequency units but if caught with them by DOC {dept of communication} or RCMP folks the fines are ridiculously high. Thanks "Wilson" Rockdoc

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unlikely to be 50 watt output. Probably 5.0 watts. To be clear..... it will only accept 8 channels and they must be programed?. Sorry, just would like to help but details critical before I try and push em for ya. These are hand held right?.
Doc

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah Ha! I wondered why the high output. The boys here are renting the "CB radio size ones" now but have to leave them on the truck seat. They were interested in my handheld Icom but at $700 they were scared off. 5 watt, 200 channel, speaker / microphone with remote mag mount antenna. Sorry Wilson I think were outta luck. If you are replacing..... the little Icom is a great handheld. Small and great reception / transmit performance.......
Well we tried. Thanks for comebacks on this.