TW: 2020 FORD RAPTOR SUPERCREW $75815 MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EpRaptor

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am looking into getting a 2020 raptor. Do you guys know the best place to get the raptor under MSRP? I am in Texas but willing to go anywhere where is cheapest. Looking for Ford Performance Blue, White, Silver or Magnetic with 802 (a) package and RAPTOR Interior Color Accent Package or Raptor Carbon Fiber Package. Thanks guys!!

Eric Breden

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am looking into getting a 2020 raptor. Do you guys know the best place to get the raptor under MSRP? I am in Texas but willing to go anywhere where is cheapest. Looking for Ford Performance Blue, White, Silver or Magnetic with 802 (a) package and RAPTOR Interior Color Accent Package or Raptor Carbon Fiber Package. Thanks guys!!
Look up Chris Richards at Chapel Hills Ford in Colorado Springs. Paid 67k for my 2020 which had a MSRP of 72,3 back in December. I'd bet they'd be willing to do even better right now. My local dealer wouldn't even match the deal on an equally equipped 2019.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look up Chris Richards at Chapel Hills Ford in Colorado Springs. Paid 67k for my 2020 which had a MSRP of 72,3 back in December. I'd bet they'd be willing to do even better right now. My local dealer wouldn't even match the deal on an equally equipped 2019.

Salesman or sales manager?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Umm, Chris Richards? But that's just a guess...

Found it. Sales manager. I've had much better luck talking to them in the past. Salesmen have been willing to walk away from a sale at invoice because it wasn't worth the $100 or $200 to fill out the paperwork.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found it. Sales manager. I've had much better luck talking to them in the past. Salesmen have been willing to walk away from a sale at invoice because it wasn't worth the $100 or $200 to fill out the paperwork.
Can't say I blame them