Turning on Rigid lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burnsy

Reaction score
Probably a simple solution, but how do i turn on the Rigid fog lights. Tried the aux switch and didn't see it turn on. Am i missing something? Also how is the illumination?
The main head Lights have to be turned on or on automatic. When you turn the lights on manually, push the light button. That will turn on one set of fog lights. The AUX 1 will turn on the second set. And yes, make sure the cover is off.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm. New Gen3 owner here. My 23 raptor AUX 1 is my inner lights which appear to be fog lights judging from the light output beam. But my outer lights do not turn on at all. The head light dial is in AUTO (I tried manual ON too), truck is running. Pressing the button in the middle of the head light dial does NOT turn on my outer fog lights? What am I doing wrong? Or do guys think I have an issue?

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm. New Gen3 owner here. My 23 raptor AUX 1 is my inner lights which appear to be fog lights judging from the light output beam. But my outer lights do not turn on at all. The head light dial is in AUTO (I tried manual ON too), truck is running. Pressing the button in the middle of the head light dial does NOT turn on my outer fog lights? What am I doing wrong? Or do guys think I have an issue?

If all the above is correct, then there's something going on. They should turn on when pressing the middle of the dial.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make sure your high beams aren't on. The fogs won't illuminate when high beams are on unless you enter Bambi Mode (Forscan)

I will try this later to make sure it wasnt me. I did have a couple beers before trying them...lol. Ended up walking away feeling defeated only to see my side lights were on and not turning off. That took me 10 minutes to figure out what button caused that. Too many freaking buttons!

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I figured it out too. Sadly these fogs are shit. Im looking at replacing mine ASAP.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I figured it out too. Sadly these fogs are shit. Im looking at replacing mine ASAP.
they arent the best but grabbing a phillips head screw driver and getting under the truck to aim them up does make a dif

KostaNYC

Reaction score
I installed Rigid ( truck was already wired for Baja) had to rewire … contact John at Speciality Performance Parts 307-93-GO-SPV … he will walk you thru it and figure out what you need… he sells Plug n Play wiring that made it really simple … I also installed the rigid backup lights ( don’t hav a pic of when it’s in reverse … it provides great illumination)
Is your tailgate Applique painted and bumpers gloss black? That looks nice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter