Turbo sound??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mts

Reaction score
Wow the a$$hats descended on this thread quickly. To the op, there is a really good chance those are just the normal noises associated with the turbos. Do a quick watch of this video. It has some good basic turbo information in it.

Last edited:

mts

Reaction score
Sheesh ..you're more stuffy than a Costco teddy bear.
Perhaps. I've just never been much for piling on people.

The poster is a brand new member of the forum, admitted the Raptor is his/her first turbo vehicle and asked what appears to be a legitimate question for someone with a limited understanding of the way turbos work.

9 of the first 10 responses were poking fun at him/her in some way. I just think that's pretty ******.

Opinions will vary I suppose.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps. I've just never been much for piling on people.

The poster is a brand new member of the forum, admitted the Raptor is his/her first turbo vehicle and asked what appears to be a legitimate question for someone with a limited understanding of the way turbos work.

9 of the first 10 responses were poking fun at him/her in some way. I just think that's pretty ******.

Opinions will vary I suppose.
Agreed. Its fun to poke fun at each other but know your audience Hope he posts a video so we help him out.