Tuning question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyazz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the 5star tune on the other day and I was thinking hmm not much of a difference and it shifts very rough but today it smoothed itself out and ****! This thing is fast! Couldn't bring myself to take my foot off the gas! Love it

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
I'm working as fast as possible
Doing the free mods when I have time
Doing cheap mods when materials arrive
Planning on doing my own maintenance so buying the stuff NOW
Heading to the hobby shop Saturday to put it on the lift, a little work day
Gonna detail it on Sunday and have it show ready just for work
Reading a bunch and learning

Maybe exhaust in the furture but a cheap CAI is not good. Learned that a few years ago.
Diablo tunes? Really?? Ok, you guys can have your internet credit but don't talk to me about trucks or software

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
do u work at MPT or does a friend or family member work there? it sounds like u r plugging them for your own gain in some way. give it a rest. we are glad u like the tune but dont spam MPT here and **** us off. if they are so great have them become a vendor here and they will get tons of business since they got it all figured out

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm working as fast as possible
Doing the free mods when I have time
Doing cheap mods when materials arrive
Planning on doing my own maintenance so buying the stuff NOW
Heading to the hobby shop Saturday to put it on the lift, a little work day
Gonna detail it on Sunday and have it show ready just for work
Reading a bunch and learning

Maybe exhaust in the furture but a cheap CAI is not good. Learned that a few years ago.
Diablo tunes? Really?? Ok, you guys can have your internet credit but don't talk to me about trucks or software

where is your dyno sheet I'm new to mods myself. But I do know 361rwhp is pretty damn good.

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
Stock I'll take ya 360 hp all day down the track.
Dirt, gravel, rock, mud or pavement. It don't matter. I'd race you on a glacier.

I just wanna be 1st. If you ain't first ... You last. That diablo tune is for the birds. A great run on a perfect day with a cold dyno is fun but it don't mean much. You got the horsepower but I'll take that checkered flag. I never lost to a dyno but I have lost on the strip. You feel me?

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
I'll hit the strip soon enough.

When I bought this truck my friends said, "cool truck, BUT why?"
I said, "unlike most owners I'm gonna drive the hell outta this truck."
Not afraid to get sideways, yes it does drift. Brakes work well, drivetrain gives full control, suspension does great and the engine is a beast. I drive this truck like I stole it. Get'n airborne on the streets of new orleans.

Big bumps and off road lights ain't enough. Most owners drive like little old ladies. Ya'll in the corvette category for being fast but driving slow. Chased down an STR-8 today, he run's 12's but was too scared to play with the raptor. Probably don't wanna get ran over.

You disagree with me racing this truck well that's too bad. Come pay the note if you really care what I do with it