Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gablacks

Reaction score
I'm new to ordering a vehicle and to raptor for forgive the newbee question. I've been tracking the "progress" on my using "https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status". I actually submitted the order to my local Ford dealer on June 10th (when they started taking orders, however, Ford didn't confirm the order until July 6. The Estimated Delivery date started at 11/24 but then changed to 11/16 and then a week before that date went to TBD. A couple weeks ago it went to 12/31 but then back to TBD and a few days back went to 1/14.

I don't see things like "Blend Date", just this:
RaptorOrderStatusScreenshot.JPG

I guy at Ford said mine in built but the chip shortage is the reason for my delay (and I'm expecting the recall).

Is there another place to see other/more info online?

Thanks!

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new to ordering a vehicle and to raptor for forgive the newbee question. I've been tracking the "progress" on my using "https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status". I actually submitted the order to my local Ford dealer on June 10th (when they started taking orders, however, Ford didn't confirm the order until July 6. The Estimated Delivery date started at 11/24 but then changed to 11/16 and then a week before that date went to TBD. A couple weeks ago it went to 12/31 but then back to TBD and a few days back went to 1/14.

View attachment 334284

I guy at Ford said mine in built but the chip shortage is the reason for my delay (and I'm expecting the recall).

Thanks!
Your window sticker has the blend date up top…

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 334284

Thanks!

We have a similar timeline. My Velocity Blue 37 went into production 10/27 after the order was placed on 6/14. I’ve had multiple ETAs. The tracker the dealer has access to seems to be more accurate with information. If my Raptor gets here in April I’ll be completely fine with that, as I won’t have to drive it on day 1 on salt covered roads and snow.

Raptor NH

Reaction score
My order for a AMB 37 was confirmed 6/10 , blend date is 10/21 but shows in production 10/25 and it hasn't moved from production . . . . estimated delivery is 12/31 on tracker . Neither Ford Performance or my dealer can give me any worthwhile info other than it's on chip hold so I'll just keep waiting . My 17' Gen 2 Xcab took over 8 months to be delivered and I had to cancel 2 options ( beadlocks and carbon fiber interior ) just so it would go into production . . .

AlexT

Reaction score
Quick note to give hope to us all. Got the phone call from my dealership this morning. My truck was picked up yesterday/this morning to be delivered along with several others….it was on ramp 59 and is subject to the drive shaft recall. I assume the driveshaft inspection happens at the dealership?

Anyway…just know that they’re still shipping them out.

Ordered: 6/18
Blended: 11/04
“Built” status achieved on tracker: 12/15
Convoy Dispatched: 12/23

Hope there aren’t too many defects once I get to go over it.

Good luck to all and Merry Christmas!
I’m taking hope from your post : order 6/14, blend 11/1, nothing else after that other than my eta went to 11/17 4 days ago lol, also going to an Indiana dealer via convoy though... merry Christmas!

AlexT

Reaction score
Ordered 6/15, production was 10/29 and nothing but delays and went from 12/31 last week to 1/18 this week and now 1/30 as of today.

Good thing I didn’t sell my current truck yet. TRX is looking better and better while Ford figures out their crap.

Still want to see what Ford does for all the 2021 trucks they give us in February of 2022.
Ford will do absolutely nothing ... there are a lot of us that got the special treatment

AlexT

Reaction score
Quick note to give hope to us all. Got the phone call from my dealership this morning. My truck was picked up yesterday/this morning to be delivered along with several others….it was on ramp 59 and is subject to the drive shaft recall. I assume the driveshaft inspection happens at the dealership?

Anyway…just know that they’re still shipping them out.

Ordered: 6/18
Blended: 11/04
“Built” status achieved on tracker: 12/15
Convoy Dispatched: 12/23

Hope there aren’t too many defects once I get to go over it.

Good luck to all and Merry Christmas!
If yours is a gray 37 one then I can confirm it is on its way. Today it passed by Brownsburg.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If yours is a gray 37 one then I can confirm it is on its way. Today it passed by Brownsburg.
It was delivered today. There was a truck on the convoy for brownsburg. But mine is a 35. Still…..it’s here! Played with it for an hour or so on the lot today. They said PDI tomorrow and I can take it home tomorrow afternoon.

Attachments

• D9656C5C-9FA2-4045-A00D-1B546E1B565D.jpeg
    D9656C5C-9FA2-4045-A00D-1B546E1B565D.jpeg
    263.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 71E2C66D-8105-4C99-BC5A-D495BB89DC0D.jpeg
    71E2C66D-8105-4C99-BC5A-D495BB89DC0D.jpeg
    245.3 KB · Views: 39