TRR15 April 16-19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to try to go!

Question. No disrespect meant, but why Texas? I would think a lot of places for better wheelin' than Texas. Like I said no disrespect to Texas but ...

--john.

D

Deleted member 12951

Going to try to go!

Question. No disrespect meant, but why Texas? I would think a lot of places for better wheelin' than Texas. Like I said no disrespect to Texas but ...

--john.

Well considering that Trey lives in Texas and knows the owners at Texana Ranch through these events, I would say that the T in TRR will most likely stay in Texas otherwise it would be named differently.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well considering that Trey lives in Texas and knows the owners at Texana Ranch through these events, I would say that the T in TRR will most likely stay in Texas otherwise it would be named differently.

What like Tennessee Raptor Runs? Nope, that dog don't hunt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Going to try to go!

--john.

Because I have access to one of the best pieces of private land in the nation for offroading. Very few places that let you wheel on private land. Even less with 5000 acres. And only a slight few with a track that's 40+ miles long.

I think everyone that has been can attest to the variety of terrain and the challenges the track has to offer.

I've done raptor runs in other states and even Mexico and they are definitely fun but they don't offer the facilities and hospitality that my Texas tracks do.

rou2boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sir Trey nailed it! I drove all the way from Washington state last year, and as long as I am not on a ship, I will be there again this year. 32 hours of driving to an event well worth it! -Lou