Treypal's 2014 SCAB Build aka The Texas Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Quick review on the Total Chaos parts and Kings.

Everything worked great at CRR. I did have some bolts come untorqued but it was all my own fault for rushing the install. FYI the lower shock bolt is a M20 1.5 pitch... The Kings work AWESOME, however you have to drive them pretty hard, which is ok with me. The Total Chaos arms performed flawlessly as to be expected, I'm happy with the poly bushings on the frame side of the arms, less heims to replace.

The truck is parked for a bit while we move to a new house with the best mod possible for a Raptor. A 30x50 Shop!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick review on the Total Chaos parts and Kings.

Everything worked great at CRR. I did have some bolts come untorqued but it was all my own fault for rushing the install. FYI the lower shock bolt is a M20 1.5 pitch... The Kings work AWESOME, however you have to drive them pretty hard, which is ok with me. The Total Chaos arms performed flawlessly as to be expected, I'm happy with the poly bushings on the frame side of the arms, less heims to replace.

The truck is parked for a bit while we move to a new house with the best mod possible for a Raptor. A 30x50 Shop!
great. now i have a place to do installs when im out you way

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Any guesses?

IMG_3622%20%282%29.jpg

Last edited:

Juncle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LCA and bypass from Total Chaos?

Question - looks like the Total Chaos UCA works with stock beadlocks - no rubbing?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no the tops don't seem to rub but the LCA's are rubbing pretty bad cutting into the rim. the stock beadlocks weren't out when they tested their LCA's so they couldn't check for clearance till now.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
LCA and bypass from Total Chaos?

Question - looks like the Total Chaos UCA works with stock beadlocks - no rubbing?

no the tops don't seem to rub but the LCA's are rubbing pretty bad cutting into the rim. the stock beadlocks weren't out when they tested their LCA's so they couldn't check for clearance till now.

UCAs are no issue. As pat said, they hadn't tested the lowers with factory beadlocks. The inside of the casting has a little more lip, so TC is disclaiming that they won't work with factory beadlocks, although mine have since clearanced themselves out.