Travel Link & Weather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CB17

Reaction score
I had a new ACM (stereo w/nav) put in, But now when I select the "I" button and go to my 5 day forecast it doesn't show my home city. I've had Sirius send numerous refresh's and still doesn't help. In order for me to see my 5 day forecast I have to go long way and go into saved city/state. Anyone have ideas?

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Sirius Travel Link is an additional subscription. It includes Weather, Movies and Fuel pricing... To access the Traffic, that is completely separate.

I believe for 1 year, the Weather (Travel Link) is around $25
For 1 year of traffic its around $45

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By your OP it was unclear.

I am sure Sirius has asked you but make sure Bluetooth is off on both youre phone and the actual nav unit.

When you click Weather or 5 day... what does it say?

OP
OP
CB17

CB17

Reaction score
I just can't figure out why I all of sudden have been having this issue prior to my replacement.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

By your OP it was unclear.

I am sure Sirius has asked you but make sure Bluetooth is off on both youre phone and the actual nav unit.

When you click Weather or 5 day... what does it say?

It has me in some other city

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm... Is you're SYNC is not up to date?

Im searching for you too haha

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

I found a number.. No clue if it'll work though, something to try?

In-Vehicle Technology Team ( 800-392-3673 - Option 1 then 3) to speak with a live agent to troubleshoot the issue

OP
OP
CB17

CB17

Reaction score

You know....I figured when I got my new ACM installed it would've came with most recent version. Thanks for bringing that up, I will check into it!

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

I found a number.. No clue if it'll work though, something to try?

In-Vehicle Technology Team ( 800-392-3673 - Option 1 then 3) to speak with a live agent to troubleshoot the issue

Thanks also for the number

OP
OP
CB17

CB17

Reaction score
Truck went in today...bigger problem than anticipated find out more on Monday when I get my truck back

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why'd you replace unit?

OP
OP
CB17

CB17

Reaction score
It had to be replaced because my Sirius channels wouldn't go any higher than 100 not to mention blue tooth connectivity issues. And now I'm having issues again with the replacement ACM but of a different sort. I gotta look into that extended warranty!