Transfer case or Rear end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So with my transmission built now, I foresee next problem areas either transfer case or rear end. Has anyone blew up a transfer case? I see that SDHQ is a go to for the rear end. Any other suggestions to hold the power level on my truck with the drive line? I have my truck back in the shop now for suspension parts install. New UCA's, new tie rod kit, new ball joints and new bushings for the LCA's. Also doing stage 1.5 camber delete with KHC kit. There is a local truck drag race night on 7/22 - 7/23. I'd like to go run the raptor against the "tuned/deleted" diesels.

OP
OP
B

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
80% of the diesel trucks running last year were driven by the 20 something kids that had them tuned and deleted. They were pulling some 15 and 16 second 1/4 ET's and thought they were fast. They did have a few diesels that laid down some 10's - but they were totally setup for drag racing.