Traded in My Gen 1 Raptor Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After driving my Gen 1 Raptor for almost 11 years, I traded it in today for my new Gen 3. I ordered a 2021 back on 7/5/2021 which didn't get picked up and was resubmitted as a 2022 on 10/1. Bought it from Plaza Ford in Bel Air, MD which sold to me for MSRP. I loved my Gen 1 and hopefully the new Gen 3 is even better. View attachment 350910View attachment 350911View attachment 350912
Fantastic. That code is surprisingly similar to the gen1 orange. How did it strike you seeing them side by side?

OP
OP
K

kngoswg

Reaction score
Heck, which is the new one and which is the old one? Both look brand new. Congrats on the ride and great job taking care of you last one. Whoever gets it will be lucky. If you haven't already, post where you traded yours in since someone here might be interested.
Thanks! I traded it into the dealer, Plaza Ford in Bel Air, MD. I had a little over 74,000 miles on it in almost 11 years.

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! I traded it into the dealer, Plaza Ford in Bel Air, MD. I had a little over 74,000 miles on it in almost 11 years.
What did they give you for it as trade? Seems like it’d be easy to sell privately & for good $$$ in that kinda shape w/ low miles…..but that’s probably exactly why ya traded it in makes the new trucks sales process easier & you won’t have to pay tax on the $35k?? profit from the gen1