Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called today.

Build day - 3/22/17!

They also confirmed that they saw my color change in the order. My original order was Magentic. I ran back to the dealer the next morning and changed it to Lighting blue.

Thanks

Sweet! Congrats! That's coming right up...

I just got the call that my truck is at the dealership. I'm flying there to pick it up next Tuesday. I'm not sure how I'm going to be productive doing ANYTHING else between now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

profunctional

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed a deposit last week at a dealership. This week I asked for a DORA and was told there isn't one yet but they will check weekly. Is this legit or does it mean I don't really have an order yet?

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI for those of us looking for our window stickers. I asked my dealer owner why I cant see my sticker, and he responded with this.....

Ford moved all their applications to new servers over the weekend. Many services including the vehicle invoices we get daily are affected still. FYI vehicle went into production yesterday 3/15. Keep checking but rumor has it we won’t see full functionality restored till Monday.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI for those of us looking for our window stickers. I asked my dealer owner why I cant see my sticker, and he responded with this.....

Ford moved all their applications to new servers over the weekend. Many services including the vehicle invoices we get daily are affected still. FYI vehicle went into production yesterday 3/15. Keep checking but rumor has it we won’t see full functionality restored till Monday.

Good tip, thanks! I have a build date of March 20th....and have been wondering why I have yet to ever see my sticker be generated. Started to have some doubts about the build date, as most agree it should be visible within 1 week of scheduled production, but hopefully it's just the server switch.

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed a deposit last week at a dealership. This week I asked for a DORA and was told there isn't one yet but they will check weekly. Is this legit or does it mean I don't really have an order yet?
Do you mind sharing the dealer? PM me if you don't want to be public about it.