Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, my raptor showed "pending" on the palsapp site on the day and day after it arrived at my dealer. The VIN was accepted but the status never changed.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just decided to put in my vin in the window sticker link. Was suprised it showed up but not in etis yet. Blend date is 1/3/17. Hooray!!
Looks like mine will be among the first of the calendar year F150s to roll down the line. Maybe a few of the line workers will have some resolutions to pay better attention to build quality and I may just get a decently built vehicle.

Last edited:

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, dealer close to me has had two Raptors on the ground for a week+ now and PALS site shows them "pending" with "null" as destination. Not a lot of confidence in this site for tracking every order - may be just for those shipping via Jack Cooper Transport.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, dealer close to me has had two Raptors on the ground for a week+ now and PALS site shows them "pending" with "null" as destination. Not a lot of confidence in this site for tracking every order - may be just for those shipping via Jack Cooper Transport.

I talked to some at Jack Cooper last week. She was incredulous that a Ford customer was calling her... aside from that, she didn't think they would be delivering my truck to the dealer. Sounded like they do some of the transporting for retrofits. Maybe some to dealers too --- just adds to our inability to track our orders.

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to some at Jack Cooper last week. She was incredulous that a Ford customer was calling her... aside from that, she didn't think they would be delivering my truck to the dealer. Sounded like they do some of the transporting for retrofits. Maybe some to dealers too --- just adds to our inability to track our orders.

Be careful calling the transporter that much. They have no incentive to keep you informed or even keep your order ahead of any other order. In fact, if you give them lip they might even put your order at the bottom of the stack.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be careful calling the transporter that much. They have no incentive to keep you informed or even keep your order ahead of any other order. In fact, if you give them lip they might even put your order at the bottom of the stack.

I called them once. It was clear that they were pissed at Ford for creating such a major problem. Not planning to call again.

Part of the point was that trying to track through palsapp may not work.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try this number at Ford and see if you get better info than from FP and FB. 1-800-392-3673 you will have to go through a couple of menus to get to talk to someone, but if your truck is built they may be able to answer more of your questions.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any way to track your raptor on rail besides ford service ?

If you Raptor is on a CSX railcar and you have the car number, you can call 1-800-235-2352, it will answer then ring again, when it answers press 1, then give the car letters, then it will ask for the car numbers, then say done, it will let you know where the rail car is.