Towing Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decisions, decisions....I'm still not sure what I'm going to end up doing. Just saw that Oracle light mod for the OEM mirrors...looks slick.

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those covers are nice. The same as you I looked into them but for the amount of money for the lights couldn't justify it. I might just put a dually in between the supports of the tow mirrors to get that light. Would be cheaper and more light. Just a thought.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decisions, decisions....I'm still not sure what I'm going to end up doing. Just saw that Oracle light mod for the OEM mirrors...looks slick.

I went through the same dilemna about 2 years ago on my F-150. I was backing out of my garage not paying attention and knocked the entire driver side off. Mine were the painted, power, heat and turn mirrors and the dealer quoted me about the same for 1 ~ $650. I called Tasca and ordered the all black, heat, turn, puddle lamps, and non-power tow mirrors for $305 delivered.

They should be the same part numbers