GEN 2 Top 15 Tonneau Covers - which do you have?

Which Tonneau do you have?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trevor Gavin

Reaction score
I’m running the RevolverX4 and love it. It rolls up nice and keeps 99% of water out. Water will run down the sides of the bed occasionally but I also live on a hill so my truck sits at a slant. The roll also has clips so it secured if you want to drive with it rolled up and you could likely fit a motorcycle in and still have a view out your back window.e3549bc5af78c19030fc62060cab50b0.jpga4ce4eb81e52ade5c7a68a23051c3854.jpg809b1689b8efb84cba09c04623660596.jpgc00aa68a2e6f1f8f0e0e1d7bfc34d622.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the Diamondback cover? I saw one on a Ruby Red Raptor around Lake Lanier last weekend, looked awesome.

abearsfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you happy with it? Is it watertight? Thanks.
I just drove from the Washington D.C. area to Illinois and back, went through a few good downpours and didn't see any leaking/water on arrival. The other day I opened the back up and there was a small (few ounces) leak but we had torrential downpours and the truck parks on a slight incline and I back in. Had I had my old truck and cover it would have had a couple of inches of water in the bed (factory Ram trifold cover).
Overall I am very pleased with the cover, getting ready to order the small headache rack for it. The security is what sold me on it, I like not having to worry about someone cutting it open.

Update-there is some leaking due to the tailgate step.

Last edited:

Dhowell

Reaction score
Just picked up a Lomax tri-fold. Love the look. Super easy to install (even for me and I am not a handy guy whatsoever). Haven’t gotten it wet yet, but the seal looks great around all 4 sides.

dkredit

Reaction score
I have had the Lomax tri fold for about a year and a half. I really like the low profile look. It’s really water tight, I can take it through the car wash and not a drop in the bed. On top of that since it’s smooth aluminum it cleans up real nice.