GEN 2 Top 15 Tonneau Covers - which do you have?

Which Tonneau do you have?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G_Dawg

Reaction score
Quick update. Agricover sent me a replacement Lomax that looks to be much better quality than mine from 2 years ago. Hopefully the joints stay nice and glued this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question on the Lomax/WT: When you remove the three panels, can they be stored in the back seat area of a SCREW or are they too wide? TIA.

mini viper

Reaction score
Question on the Lomax/WT: When you remove the three panels, can they be stored in the back seat area of a SCREW or are they too wide? TIA.
I feel like it would fit but I honestly haven’t done it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For anyone interested in a bed cover we offer great pricing on them. We have incredible pricing on the Lomax as well!

Just send us a message for a quote

mini viper

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I was able to find a review on Amazon that said it did fit in a crew cab.

Cool. I think I had measured. And that was my plan. But to be fair I’ve only taken it off once or twice. Nice to hear someone confirm it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShadowRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Extang Hardfold 2.0
Im 200lbs and I’ve sat, stood and laid flat on it while working on my truck.
Its well made and sturdy.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford OEM. I like it a lot. It's solid and looks good. Price wasn't that much more than similar models and I could roll it into the loan.

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you folks running a Lomax cover in conjunction with a full BedRug... any issues worth nothing? Getting the BedRug installed first, then the tonneau cover. Thx in advance.