Took some pics of my rocky ridge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow! cant believe Diesel71 said Racist just because of the Car Colors? Never heard that one before! I guess if they were all Black Diesel would say the Same thing.., Gosh if they were Brown or Tan then he would be an Indian.. I Suppose?
It's Sad that our or some minds are conditioned, probably due to our upbringing..
If the truth were maybe sorta known within him, he might just be envious or jealous since he has three white Tasty Vehicle's,, Even More Funny, those 3 are his/hers Fun Vehicles.. I promise you they have more! Probably a few Bimmer's or Mercedes for their Daily Driver's..
I'm Actually Excited for him that he has those, It Should Be Very Inspirational for any viewer to also be inspired to Accomplish Even More in Life!
He was clearly joking....please take this seriousness elsewhere

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hold on folks. Even white raptors have black interior!!! Does that count towards optical correctness ?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As I post while typing on eggshells....

Nice Rockys guys. The lifted Raptor is not for everyone, but it is for some. They still look like nice trucks in there own right.

On the floor in a Ferrari to a lifted Raptor LOL. Fun times.

OP
OP

19raptor777

Reaction score
As I post while typing on eggshells....

Nice Rockys guys. The lifted Raptor is not for everyone, but it is for some. They still look like nice trucks in there own right.

On the floor in a Ferrari to a lifted Raptor LOL. Fun times.
after having a lifted raptor can never go back to stock

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread is the biggest waste of time of anything I’ve ever read on car forums. It needs to stop!! Rambling post with stupid jokes and very little talk of Raptor’s AND the talk of Raptor’s wasn’t even real Raptor’s!! They were Cocky Ridge “Raptor’s”!!!

I want those 7 minutes of my life back!!!

Dale

Reaction score
This thread is the biggest waste of time of anything I’ve ever read on car forums. It needs to stop!! Rambling post with stupid jokes and very little talk of Raptor’s AND the talk of Raptor’s wasn’t even real Raptor’s!! They were Cocky Ridge “Raptor’s”!!!

They are good for them folk who don’t wanna go offroad and want to be tall with big rims.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Here's some Raptor talk for you. Enjoy! :33: :33:

VelociRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not necceeraliy but ended up having white cars lately i got a white gt 500 conv also and a few blk cars also,and diffrent colors ,love the raptor
It is an amazing machine, i recently drifted towards SxS machine, more parks in my area are available for those, was tired of going to the same park with the Raptor every other week.