GEN 2 Too much Carbon??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Door handles were a little over the top if you ask me. Dash pieces not too shabby.
Good for you.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it were me and I went all out carbon fiber like that I would've went all in and spent the extra coin for the carbon fiber steering wheel and not just the inserts.

If you're gonna do it, complete the look and do it right.... with all do respect

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brento008

Brento008

Reaction score
If it were me and I went all out carbon fiber like that I would've went all in and spent the extra coin for the carbon fiber steering wheel and not just the inserts.

If you're gonna do it, complete the look and do it right.... will all do respect

I agree....just wasn't ready to drop $1500 on a steering wheel quite yet.

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by Fake. Yes, they are rigid skin thin overlays (to keep the cost down) but its real carbon. Its not a wrap or anything and not plastic. Except the red button, that might be fake but I'm okay with that.
Sorry but it looks like this stuff
Voodonala Carbon Fiber Grain Armrest Box Rear Cup Holder Trim for Ford F150 2016 2017 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KVYV58Z/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

And that’s not real Carbon fiber at all , it’s hydro dip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The point of carbon is weight reduction. If you opted for an overlay you added weight and therefore diminished its beauty... but its a truck so there really is no such thing as light weight.