Tonneau Cover GatorTrax vs Retrax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Super late on this
But to offer some clairification between the two of these
there is absolutely no difference other than the warranty. Gator is our Private label brand and the GatorTrax covers are made for us by Retrax. These covers are made in the same exact facility just one has the Gator label and one has the Retrax label

AND we offer forum special pricing on these covers, so dont hesitate to reach out for some amazing forum special pricing!

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super late on this
there is absolutely no difference other than the warranty. Gator is our Private label brand and the GatorTrax covers are made for us by Retrax. These covers are made in the same exact facility just one has the Gator label and one has the Retrax label

AND we offer forum special pricing on these covers, so dont hesitate to reach out for some amazing forum special pricing!
Any super special deals if I pick it up from you directly? I'm in Ocala and have a 2019 Raptor.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super late on this

My RetraxPRO arrived today, and so did my Raptor. Thanks!