TMX Service = Excellent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this should be posted under feedback but I just think everyone needs to know about how phenomenal Texas Motor Worx service is.

These guys are nothing but professionals. They worked with me even though I live hours from these guys. I brought my truck in to get glass fenders and parts of the truck painted as well as tires and other parts on the truck. I can't express how genuine these guys really are. Everything was done professionally from beginning to end and Jason even took pictures to send me throughout the whole process and reassured me it would be done right.

When I got the truck back I loved every part of it and drove it back to where I lived. Jason even stopped by where I LIVED 2 weeks later to check up on me on his was to raptoberfest to make sure everything was to my liking. Wow... that meant a lot and reassured me to make sure these guys are the ONLY people who will be working on my raptor, period.

Very knowledgeable people. I will recommend these guys to anyone I come across needing work on their raptor 100%.

THANK YOU TMX!

- Calvin

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The TMX boys love their Raptors and it shows - they are excited about upgrading these beasts! They are class acts who communicate regularly with their customers and follow through to make sure the work is done right. Every time. :cheers:

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Their instagram is one of my favorites. Also...most Raptor owners are genuine and really love the truck (their own, yours, doesn't matter).

I wish I lived near there so I could stop by TMX too and get my fiberglass fenders (wishful thinking)

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Calvin.... it was a pleasure to work on your ride. Glad you enjoy it. We look forward to helping you complete Stage 3.0 of your build soon.

Sonoma, what is your IG name? Glad you like the feed, we try to keep it quality. And have constant competitions between us over the most "liked" truck.

Pat, Leeann, Rich :chair: