TMX Raptoberfest by TRR Oct 25-27 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Breakfast sounds good. In in Tyler now. Thinking I should get a room them meet ya's there

Fred Maconi
AKA / RaptuRR / not Fred

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Made it to Texas and not sure with I want to do now

Fred Maconi
AKA / RaptuRR / not Fred

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Maybe vist Waco

Fred Maconi
AKA / RaptuRR / not Fred

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Breakfast sounds good. In in Tyler now. Thinking I should get a room them meet ya's there

Fred Maconi
AKA / RaptuRR / not Fred

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Made it to Texas and not sure with I want to do now

Fred Maconi
AKA / RaptuRR / not Fred

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Maybe vist Waco

Fred Maconi
AKA / RaptuRR / not Fred

You don't need to goto Dallas to goto the ranch.

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i couldn't find my go pro and freaked out....went and bought a new one, came home, and found the old one 5 minutes later.

other than that im ready to roll

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so i couldn't find my go pro and freaked out....went and bought a new one, came home, and found the old one 5 minutes later.

other than that im ready to roll

Haha you can never have to many cameras!

Speaking of that, does anyone have an extra housing for a hero2? I got 2 hero3's im using but would like to have a 3rd to shoot from more angles.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score

Hey John, please be carful out there with the new toys. What's that next accessory we talked about last weekend at lunch that's going in the truck???

Be carful and all you TMX nuts be carful. I need a place to hang out every now and then.......

I thought about coming to just hang out but my dads back surgery looks like it went good but he is still out of it and will be moved to a rehab today so I need to be here for him. See ya next week or so.

BDRAG

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Up and at 'em guys. Let's do this!

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

Hey John, please be carful out there with the new toys. What's that next accessory we talked about last weekend at lunch that's going in the truck???

Be carful and all you TMX nuts be carful. I need a place to hang out every now and then.......

I thought about coming to just hang out but my dads back surgery looks like it went good but he is still out of it and will be moved to a rehab today so I need to be here for him. See ya next week or so.

BDRAG

Thanks Marc. We'll keep it fun and safe. Sounds like you've got your hands full. See ya when we get back.