Tiregate for Gen 1 Raptor, 2004 - 2015 Ford F150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my Wilco Prerunner Tiregate, fits Gen 1 Raptor as well as 2004 - 2015 F150 (according to the website), excellent condition....a few scratches but no rust. I removed it prior to every Winter so the salt up here wouldn't destroy it....and reinstalled it every Spring. Comes with all hardware required, plus some spare parts. This is a big, bulky, heavy unit so pick up in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada only....would be way too costly to ship. $1500 CAD

IMG_4818.JPG

OP
OP
Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still have this, gotta get it out of my shed! Lol $850 CAD (approx. $620 USD)...I think Wilco sells them for $1850 USD now. If you want to pay for shipping, I'll pack it on a pallet. but it ain't gonna be cheap! Lol Otherwise pick up in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Kyler Sykora

Reaction score
Still have this, gotta get it out of my shed! Lol $850 CAD (approx. $620 USD)...I think Wilco sells them for $1850 USD now. If you want to pay for shipping, I'll pack it on a pallet. but it ain't gonna be cheap! Lol Otherwise pick up in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
I am in Texas, interested in it! Can you get a shipping quote to 76904? I’ll pm you my number.

OP
OP
Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^It would still have to be shipped on a pallet...the actual gate part of the TireGate is a big heavy piece the bottom and side tubes break down to a reasonable size though. But an overall heavy package. But I'm asking about a quarter of the current retail price for a new one, soooo.....