Tire/Wheel balancing question........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Dynabeads thats what i use. 10oz for a 37 inch wheel. Works like a charm.
Around here balancing a 37 only 2 shops do it and want over 60 bucks per wheel to balace wtf

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mounted 4 Duratracs on NVs recently and the tech did exactly this. On 2 tires they broke the bead and rotated the tires on the rim as to better balance the rim and tire.

It does take more time because sometimes they have to break the top bead and turn the tire on the rim to find the right force matching.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good info. I have never heard of the road force balances machine & technique... I have notice my front end viberating above 80 mph as well. Time to get them balanced..

OP
OP
Master Yoda

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Road Force

Just got home from picking the truck up from the Ford service dpt. All vibrations are gone....at least up to 80......none whatsoever at any speed up to that. Money well spent.

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent outcome - the way it should be. My has no vibrations or shakes at all,
still fairly new on factory balance.

OP
OP
Master Yoda

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dynabeads thats what i use. 10oz for a 37 inch wheel. Works like a charm.
Around here balancing a 37 only 2 shops do it and want over 60 bucks per wheel to balace wtf

Netix, I didn't ask the other tire shops what they charged to do the RF balance essentially because they started balking at doing it when I told them what I needed spun. My Ford dealer did all 4 corners for $69.09, out the door.