Tire wear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One set.

Came with KO2 at 15k when I bought it. Change those raggedy ass tires out at 52k.

I have had my AT3W since 52k miles I have 159k now. Still have tread. Like I said, 100 miles round trip daily, off road, I live on a ranch also.
I cant wait to see what Falken releases to top the AT3W tire. Fricken phenomenal.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I was on my 5th set when I sold it at 120,000. But I live on a mountain so it’s all cornering and eats them up. But I never needed an alignment as they all wore even that was impressive to me. The down sides of living in a remote area.

slimmytimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be taking a closer look at the brake pads. What is everyone mainly getting on these trucks? I feel I've got less than 50% around all sides right now. For tires, I never wait past 40k. Nothing better than a new set of tires. It makes driving enjoyable and less noisy. Sure you could go the extra and squeeze 45-60k outta these tires but it's not good for off-road use.
I definitely agree. I have also had way too many blowouts that cost well over a set of new tires to repair the damage. I live a mile high in the very dry desert in nm and we constantly have extreme UV indexes. I replace tires on every vehicle and trailer I own every three years.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant wait to see what Falken releases to top the AT3W tire. Fricken phenomenal.
Falken RT01. But they only come in E load for 37’s :(

Edit: I guess they’re just calling them RT now