throwing a couple codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no. i dont think my live wire has that feature

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

i was reading this over again. in the 5 star tune i have both rear o2's that wont ready due to them being turned off for the headers and in the stock tune i throw codes. so either way it wont pass at this point. i guess i could have 5 star just turn off the one o2 thats throwing the code in a tune and i wont throw codes but i will have one sensor that wont ready...

btw did u ever get your PSR in? did u install it yet?

Did you contact 5 star about this?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i spoke with him a couples ago he said to check the sensor. i havent reached out to him again yet as i figured this is more of a problem on my end as i dont think he can do much about the heater ckt code but maybe he knows a trick?

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mike from 5 star is sending me a tune to try and we will go from there.

Great service from 5 Star as always!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually had multiple issues. Before could load the new tune I HAD to valet the truck at a wedding. And the valet guy managed to destroy the cable some how. Then I got a new cable and my livewire decided to stop working. Its at SCT right now.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk