Thoughts on the red accent?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't care for blank bedsides on Raptors but I don't care for the factory graphics on gen 1s, gen 2s or gen 3s.
I prefer something a bit more subtle from the aftermarket.

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't care for blank bedsides on Raptors but I don't care for the factory graphics on gen 1s, gen 2s or gen 3s.
Do you have an example? I opted not to get the factory graphics for my Gen3 because I will get one aftermarket. I'm looking for ideas.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never really cared either but the digital camo is koo on Gen 1's. What bothers me is that it reads opposite ways. Call me o.c.d. or whatever but yeah, svt towards the cab and svt towards the lights gets me on mine everytime

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have an example? I opted not to get the factory graphics for my Gen3 because I will get one aftermarket. I'm looking for ideas.
Rappy Graphics has some pretty cool designs. I had a local graphics shop make these for my 2020. These are just a place holder until I get a chance to get to my buddies shop which is 1.5 hours away. I've been working way too much lately.

IMG_0234.JPG