Thoughts on the red accent?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea that looks pretty nice!
So I was kind of digging how the builder on the website had the Oxford White with the graphics do this whole orange and white scheme.. It was a little TOO much for my taste but I might have Rappy Graphics do me up something similar just not as BOLD. Because I love y'alls hood decals, I was thinking of doing black with an orange outline to match the orange light markersScreen Shot 2021-07-30 at 11.56.55 AM.png

Rollofire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks ok, but I’m not into anything on it. I prefer the clean look, on my last F150 that I ordered I made the dealer take off the FX4 stickers and his dealer stickers an license plate tags before I left his lot! But that’s just me

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
in my opinion, the OEM graphics on the GEN1, GEN2 and GEN3, I think the GEN3 graphics looks the best. I did not have graphics on my GEN1 (I did a custom wrap) and GEN2 BUT I did get oem graphics on my GEN3 truck.

1627954922434.png

jwill

Reaction score
Yea that looks pretty nice!
So I was kind of digging how the builder on the website had the Oxford White with the graphics do this whole orange and white scheme.. It was a little TOO much for my taste but I might have Rappy Graphics do me up something similar just not as BOLD. Because I love y'alls hood decals, I was thinking of doing black with an orange outline to match the orange light markersView attachment 314401
I’m getting Oxford white and REALLY wanted some Raptor graphics on the bed but the orange/red on white made me want to barf.
Maybe I’ll hold out for some aftermarket black Raptor decals

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m getting Oxford white and REALLY wanted some Raptor graphics on the bed but the orange/red on white made me want to barf.
Maybe I’ll hold out for some aftermarket black Raptor decals
I'm right there with you! Let's see what Rappy puts out for the Gen 3's.
They have something like this, it's called a paint show graphic, so it's more or less an outline of the Raptor logo but without all the extra mess
12RAPTORPaintShowClawBedColorsBlack.jpg