Thoughts on 2018 Rocky Ridge Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I owned a Rocky Ridge package on a jeep wrangler(bought if off the lot with everything already installed)..very over priced but i loved the wrangler with all the aftermarket addons...and not having to do any of the work. but thats a jeep wrangler, a Raptor is a little more upscale.......i wonder what they do in regards to raising the truck...everything else (bumpers, lights, etc)...thats just makeup and probably pretty decent.

OP
OP
BPandoli

BPandoli

Reaction score
I owned a Rocky Ridge package on a jeep wrangler(bought if off the lot with everything already installed)..very over priced but i loved the wrangler with all the aftermarket addons...and not having to do any of the work. but thats a jeep wrangler, a Raptor is a little more upscale.......i wonder what they do in regards to raising the truck...everything else (bumpers, lights, etc)...thats just makeup and probably pretty decent.

Here are all the items installed in the Rocky Ridge Stealth Package....

Stealth1.png

Stealth2.png

Stealth3.png

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No experience with the RRR, but that's a whole lot of money for what looks like mostly cosmetic additions.

If it's anything like the Roush package, you're paying more for the name.

My $0.02.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeh, i don't think alot of folks like the 4inch lift on a Raptor...but if you are staying on pavement, probably not that big of deal. I went with giesers and +3 deavers to raise and level my truck...37's are in my future. Like i said, i liked it on my jeep, but i also knew that the things they added in the end didn't come close to the price if i would of just did them afterwards myself. I'm no mechanic, so i knew i wasn't going to do all this afterwards. And then also when it comes to money, rolling everyhting into the price of the vehicle and your loan, could also be a reason for going this route at the start.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have know idea how so many lift companies can call their kits "performance kit" and use blocks in the rear!...we are talking about a vehicle (not unlike other stock trucks) that already has 2" blocks, how can you add taller blocks?
We haven't even got to the part where they butcher the factory cross member and front diff mounts...
Simply not for me.....oh yeah 22" wheels/tires?....WTF