Thoughts on 2018 Rocky Ridge Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
Ohh yeah I am sure any ford dealer will want to work on that thing for the warranty ... they will tell you to go pound sand if they never heard of that company

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've got plenty of goofy 6-8" lifted trucks that come through Pismo Beach/Oceano Dunes, but haven't seen this iteration as yet - is this an east coast thing?

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Two weeks a bought a brand new 2019 Rocky Ridge Raptor (Stealth Edition) from Marchese Ford. 500 miles in, I could not be more pleased by the Raptor and in particular the RR Stealth conversion.

It's your money and none of us has to explain to others how we spend it...so I truly hope you do enjoy your truck.

Here's a funny part for me...about 50% of Raptors owners never take their truck off road....so why do we give them a hard time for doing these silly (my opinion) lift kits?

Because the real heart and soul of this truck is the suspension (and it still needs some tweeks to reach it true potential) and every "LIFT" kit f*#ks it up!

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's your money and none of us has to explain to others how we spend it...so I truly hope you do enjoy your truck.

Here's a funny part for me...about 50% of Raptors owners never take their truck off road....so why do we give them a hard time for doing these silly (my opinion) lift kits?

Because the real heart and soul of this truck is the suspension (and it still needs some tweeks to reach it true potential) and every "LIFT" kit f*#ks it up!

Your 50% number is overly generous. I bet 90% of Raptors don't even see dirt roads let alone trails.

MEATSWORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to clean the mud off the truck that is my main reason for staying on the black top lol and not wanting to scratch and dent my stupid expensive f150 lol

OP it's your dollars do as you want with them. Myself, I would pass on the rrr.37's fit with a level kit......

Ford4Life93

Reaction score
Rocky Ridge, SCA, and Rocky Mountain Trucks all use Rough Country Lifts. Their stock wheels are Chinese knockoffs. You should be careful on some roads that aren't in good shape if you drive one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts