This really sucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Slash-X owner killed in head-on collision | owner, slash, barstow - Victorville Daily Press

Check out this site. If there was a thread on this already, I apologize in advance for repeating.... Brian Lynn was a proud owner of two Ford Raptors. An orange SCAB and Silver SCREW. I met him for the first time at a gas station on highway 247, both of us with brand new Raptors. Brian owns Slash-X Ranch in Barsow, Ca on Highway 247. One of the most welcoming places for off roaders. Been there quite a few times now. Leaving his house back in August, Brian and his wife headed off in his Orange SCAB to Johnson Valley to prepare for a memorial for that terrible tragedy where 8 people got killed during a race. Then some dude from Sacramento coming the other way, veered over and went head on with Brian. Brian passed away shortly after. One of the greatest guys I have met and he will be dearly missed.

Doesn't mention Ford Raptor, but I found out through those who know him and the Raptor is all he drove anyway.