Thinking about ordering a 2013. What color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jrodrg

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a 2013 super cab lux package in oxford white. Although I'm thinking of changing to terrain. Should have it by march...ugh

got the beadlock wheels too as i can't stand the stock rims on the 2013

Last edited:

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a Black 2011 SCrew, Love the flakes in the Tux Black, they are all different colors. Black, though, like we all know, is tough to keep clean and shiny, but hey, it's a friggin Raptor and a little dirt BFD, but it doesn't take much to look like a crime-scene, especially when it gets brushed up against in the garage...forces me to go wash it. Saw a Terrain one this past summer in the flesh. Its a great raptor color, has a badass military look, kinda satin finish, with black flares, graphics and beadlockers. Looks like it wants a 50 ma-duce bolted in the bed. would love to see a photoshop with digital desert camo graphics...cept I might want to go trade...having said that, i haven't seen an ugly color on one of these trucks, so it's just preference and how clean you'll want it to be. I also like the red ones...and white....WTF.

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC_0719.jpg
    DSC_0719.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Montag84

Reaction score
Just ordered a 2013 super cab lux package in oxford white. Although I'm thinking of changing to terrain. Should have it by march...ugh

got the beadlock wheels too as i can't stand the stock rims on the 2013

Posted on your thread on NYSpeed.com, congrats on ordering. Glad you went with white! Where abouts in the Buffalo area do you live?

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't read one person who's seen a terrain raptor in person who didn't like it.

Mounting a ma-deuce in the bed would be BAD ASS