Things You DIscovered About Your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

Found this video incredibly helpful. Really enjoy the last piece about the motion sensors.

My favorite thing I discovered about my Raptor is that it dropped my insurance by almost $30/month compared to my Taco
"I'm not a scientist, I'm from Alabama." Hilarious.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Good thread. How do you crank up the ambient lights on a 2018? I searched through the settings I could find. Thanks.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
so is there a difference between gear lockout and manual shifting?

yes. gear lockout is not as quick to react, down or up. manual mode shifting by paddle or button is more of a command from your drill sergeant, not a request to stop at the local Yankee Candle from your wife.

Gear lockout is for different purposes, where manual mode puts more of the shifting responsibility on you.

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thread. How do you crank up the ambient lights on a 2018? I searched through the settings I could find. Thanks.
It’s under settings > vehicle > ambient lights I believe.

As others have mentioned, one color only

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
When you are on the settings page, swipe the whole page to the left, if it's like mine there is another page that isn't visible if you don't drag it to the left.
Yeah, I did all that. I am just not seeing anything on mine that says anything about ambient lighting. Mine work, but are very dim.