Their deleting certain options now for faster delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A running theme from new owners seems to be, “it’s worth the wait”! Guess you’ll just have to wait and see.
At least I had a chance to test drive it before but yeah we shall see if my truck ever gets built

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When they begin building on Oct 10th for 23...if my order gets picked up, delivery would probably be Dec. And that will mark 1 yr since order lmaoo
I'm guessing is my December order will be delivered 1st or 2nd qtr. 2023. I'm number 8 in line at my dealer. 7 - 35's and 1 - 37 order in front of me the last time I checked.

82K original order. 86K without 23 rollover price protection. Add another 3K fall price increase. 89K for a half ton off-road truck. I paid 65K for my loaded 18 MSRP 72K. Same identical truck with different tires and interior.

Last edited:

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing is my December order will be delivered 1st or 2nd qtr. 2023. I'm number 8 in line at my dealer. 7 - 35's and 1 - 37 order in front of me last time I checked.

82K original order. 86K without 23 rollover price protection. Add another 3K fall price increase. 89K for a half ton off-road truck. I paid 65K for my loaded 18 MSRP 72K. Same identical truck with different tires and interior.
My dealer was trying to get mine scheduled and emailed me saying zone/regional rep has my order number but nothing yet

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing is my December order will be delivered 1st or 2nd qtr. 2023. I'm number 8 in line at my dealer. 7 - 35's and 1 - 37 order in front of me the last time I checked.

Crazy, right? Nearly $90k for a 1/2 3.5 TT V6 pickup truck.

I am probably in the same boat with a February 12, 2022 price protected order. Mine will most likely be a 2023 and my price protection will vanish as well. I figure an identical 2023 model will be roughly another $5k.

Last edited:

Klay23

Reaction score
I get it. I really do. Thankfully I have an awesome dealer who's making the experience the best they can. I'm still excited about my order, but sure wish the truck was going to come with the better interior panels, the temperature on the HVAC knobs, the ambient lighting in the cup holders, the glove box light, the LED tail license plate lights, etc. I think once the truck arrives, all will be forgiven, but It's been 4 months and I still don't even have a VIN. So bitter sweet.... bitter sweet.
All of these things are also not included now?

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dare I say I actually prefer the lack of tailgate appliqué? I would probably remove the Raptor emblem for a smooth/clean look.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy, right? Nearly $90k for a 1/2 3.5 TT V6 pickup truck.

I am probably in the same boat with a February 12, 2022 price protected order. Mine will most likely be a 2023 and my price protection will vanish as well. I figure an identical 2023 model will be roughly another $5k.
Can anyone tell me how this works if my order gets converted to a 2023? I ordered Feb 1, 2022 -- price protected order. If it gets rolled over to a '23, what happens?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how this works if my order gets converted to a 2023? I ordered Feb 1, 2022 -- price protected order. If it gets rolled over to a '23, what happens?
Don’t think any guidance has been released on this yet so it’s hard to say. What is your dealer telling you? Keep us posted.