"The Yeti" - 2013 Raptor build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Well, taking a video and laughing was kinda not a smart idea.

He was doing his job, an at least he enjoyed his job. And didn't hate every minute of it.

Either way, video, no video, acting like a ******* on camera, or not, the outcome of his job would be 100% the same.

Just my opinion.

Oh, and what a goofy accent.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Well, taking a video and laughing was kinda not a smart idea.

He was doing his job, an at least he enjoyed his job. And didn't hate every minute of it.

Either way, video, no video, acting like a ******* on camera, or not, the outcome of his job would be 100% the same.

Just my opinion.

Oh, and what a goofy accent.

Yeah he's got the Boston accent BAD. Not all of us talk like that...just the ignorant/white trash type.

Banned
Reaction score
Nah bird doesnt sound goofy at all. at least not in the videos of installs hes done.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
:ban:

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Truthfully out of all the times I've spoken to you on the phone I've never heard one hint of an accent.
Ben on the other hand.lol

Keanu-Reeves-Matrix6613.jpg

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
shit :snoopfacepalm:

i was finishing up my oil change and had the hood open. i decided to open the garage door while i started my truck. yup, the bracket hit my grille and gouged it pretty good!

however, i was thinking about painting the grille matte black anyway. is this a sign?

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
First time I opened my hood in the garage I let er fly up and put a nice dent/scratch on the leading edge of the hood.

Not used to these tall vehicles...