The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2 cents,
you will see a slight mpg increase but you'll be so happy with the way it performs that you'll be into the gas more, that will make the mpg about the same as before Tune.

Same can be said about my 700+ HP Supercharger, if I drive like a school mom I can get 14.3 mpg.
But I can't drive like that for to long. LOL
Average for me is 10.2 to 11.7

Last edited:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone with the tune, running 91 and S&B intake have occasional idle issues? Randomly I will have the truck hunting for idle but 98% of the time no issues. My theory is intake but seeing if anyone else has seen anything. Probably will just bump up idle 100rpm

That's what I did. I bumped it up to 600. Also when mine started doing that I found my MAS was a little dirty so I cleaned it with MAS Cleaner and it went back to normal.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting observation today with the Tune. I noticed the plastic cracked on the lid for my AFE intake so I pulled it off and noticed an immediate improvement in throttle response just off idle. It would bog previously for half a second if you didn't give it enough throttle input. Minor annoyance I sort of forgot about until I drove it without the lid and that slight bog was gone.