The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
I've had the 2.0 since the day Jeff started to release it. It may have had the harder shift from 2nd to 3rd at the very beginning but now it's nice and smooth even after a cold start

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the 2.0 since the day Jeff started to release it. It may have had the harder shift from 2nd to 3rd at the very beginning but now it's nice and smooth even after a cold start

How many miles take to smooth your 2 to 3 shift?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gilligan

Reaction score
How many miles take to smooth your 2 to 3 shift?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm usually good for at least 500miles a week, and honestly I dont remember what I was up to the first few days so it could be upwards of 3 or 400mi.

Last edited:
OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Still waiting for version 2.0 to be emailed to me as well. I thought I'd have it by Tuesday, but hopefully by this weekend. Hopefully it's a positive change.

Hopefully saturday for everyone who's waiting. Tuners been busy traveling and a lot of time goes into each different PCM revision.

-Jeff

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
I have not noticed any harshness in the shifting since loading up v2.0 its been smooth. I've only got about 100 miles on the tune so far. Otherwise, the low end torque improvement is great. But I have yet to truly open it up to see how it is up top, so I will do that this afternoon....

In other words... It makes my butt dyno all tingly.

Snowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A) This tune is nnniiiccceee. Very smooth shift points; a good bit more "peppy" off the line; plenty of highway passing power without downshifting.

B) Jeff is great people. Great customer service, communication, and follow-up. If I can just convince myself to cut frame rails and dovetails ;-(

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have noticed the hard shift, but as others have said, it seems to happen once when the transmission is cold and is smooth from then on. That said, for my wants, V2 is better than V1; but you can't go wrong either way.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been watching this and will likely pull the trigger before long, but nice to hear the shifts better and customer service is good.

Geo - been in CDA long? Went to high school in Rathdrum and played HS football and baseball about the same time you would've, but about 7 hrs away now..

Last edited:

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been watching this and will likely pull the trigger before long, but nice to hear the shifts better and customer service is good.

Geo - been in CDA long? Went to high school in Rathdrum and played HS football and baseball about the same time you would've, but about 7 hrs away now..

Hey gwpfan,

Been in cda since 2009. Moved over from Seattle and was one of the best things I ever did. So, 7 hours put you in MT or Boise area?

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing once we get v2, we'll be able to revert to v1? I'm loving my v1 and wonder what that low end torque gain will do to mpgs...