The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FODE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
read above

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

My apologies ...I have no doubt this has been asked before, but I don't have the attention span to read through 300 posts. What are the overall benefits of an SVC tune on a stock 2014 Raptor? ...in cromag language if you don't mind :)

Thanks.

Read above

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My apologies ...I have no doubt this has been asked before, but I don't have the attention span to read through 300 posts. What are the overall benefits of an SVC tune on a stock 2014 Raptor? ...in cromag language if you don't mind :)

Thanks.

Truck run more betterer....

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Talk to Jeff at SVC about the CAI... He will tell you what he told me??

I talked to them about the intake. Their suggestion was AFE which I was looking at anyway. The issue is, which I just bumped a old thread is there is no consensus on the intake other than if you get any flavor, get a tune.

As I mentioned in the other thread, a sticky on CIA Q&A would be nice for people to see before and after dynos, with and with out tunes. The thread could also be a place to see feed back from people that have them to see if it is worth getting for X application.

I am interested in the full AFE Stage 2 with lid but I have read mixed reviews on it being good for off road.

The only common theme in any of the 12 threads I think I have read now is, drop in filter and tune and call it a day. I am fine with that but I also know in most but not all cases aftermarket can correct mandated restrictions put on by the good old government.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went with a Roush because it was relatively cheap, very easy to install, and gave me the round I was looking for. But that filter element is too exposed. If I went off-roading and there was a lot of dust, I would most likely regret it.