"the Tune" by SVC vs. 93 Perf Tune by 5*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you pass inspection?

I'm about to order the M18 spark plug non-fouler spacers.

Do I need them only for the rear bank? Or all 4?

Joe, just the rear bank. I installed a pair and the updated tune and it worked out fine for me. I passed with no problems.

Note: I have SW headers so I was told to make sure I got Stainless spacers (M18).

If you have Stainless Headers make sure you get Stainless spacers.

Last edited:

Gilligan

Reaction score
Our email tunes are typically 105 for 1 tune, 160 for 2 and 200 for 3 unique tunes. The Daily Street Tune is a new tune in addition to our Economy, Tow and Performance line of tunes. For members that have posted in this thread, we will build you a Daily Street Tune for $40.

Chris

Does this offer still stand?

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a question. Maybe my brain isn't working this morning but if the tunes are on a windows platform how does the iTSX for IPhone, IPad, and IPod work to download the tunes?

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does this offer still stand?

PM Sent.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Got a question. Maybe my brain isn't working this morning but if the tunes are on a windows platform how does the iTSX for IPhone, IPad, and IPod work to download the tunes?

Give us a call and we'd be happy to walk you through how to load your tunes.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

The 93 Daily Street tunes my son and I each run are strong everywhere in the powerband. They come off the line strong, accelerate strong and have absolutely no lag at all. I have a thread completely evaluating all octane levels in both of our trucks with and without CAI. Just so very satisfied with our 5* tunes. All of our tunes have been spot on and have required no revisions at all in either truck.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our tunes. We appreciate the time all the members put into reviewing all of their options! If you're interested, we'd be happy to give you first test run of our Lycan tune.