The RPG Rig is getting a makeover!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fantastic Job. The stripes really play out nice, and before I read your words, I though, wow, that looks like a LeMans paint job.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Fantastic Job. The stripes really play out nice, and before I read your words, I though, wow, that looks like a LeMans paint job.

This is good to hear, thank you. I'm a huge F1 and LMS fan so I figured what the hell, give it a shot.

Also,

Stickers are done on Monday and will ship out ASAP.

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fantastic! Definitely a very innovative look and like others have mentioned, reminiscent of a F1 look.

Speaking of F1, just over a month to the opener in Melborne!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I really dig the LeMans inspiration to it.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
RPG Rig build update. "Got white Labels?"

Slowly but surely the truck is coming together. Now that the wrap is all taken care of, we figured the next check mark on the list needs to be tires. Keeping with our theme of never follow and always lead, we couldn't think of a better tire to put on the truck than the most winning tire in Baja, the BFG Baja Project KRT.

Here's a few teaser pics of the rears mounted up before we show the whole truck. Fenders still need to go on before we show this beast in it full glory...

IMG_0529.jpg
IMG_0527.jpg

Keep checking back for more updates in the days ahead.

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming along very nicely! Did BFG finally come out with a DOT approved version of the KRT's or are these the race specific rubber? While their pedigree on dirt is well established, I've heard the KRT's pavement characteristics leave a lot to be desired. What is your experience with them?

Last edited:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Coming along very nicely! Did BFG finally come out with a DOT approved version of the KRT's or are these the race specific rubber? While their pedigree on dirt is well established, I've heard the KRT's pavement characteristics leave a lot to be desired. What is your experience with them?

I found some info on BFG's site
Baja T/A | BFGoodrich Tires

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

These are the race-specific versions and they are everything you don't want in a pavement tire. Very loud, bad fuel economy, hockey pucks in the rain ect...

But way to good in the dirt not to put on the truck:waytogo:

Also, I will let you know how testing goes this week.

J