The Reno Run August 4th 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guys thanks for the great time in Reno, it was a blast getting to meet everybody and finally getting a chance to play with everyone from NorCal, it was Hella Coool (sorry I couldn't resist) Personally I had fun with the hill climbs, they reminded me of being on a roller coaster when you were at the bottom going back up. If you hit them fast enough they would compress the hell out of the truck. Bob and Jeff were awesome for putting this together. Everyone looked out for each other, stayed with in their own comfort zone and everyone had a blast. Well I think everyone did. I haven't read through the whole thread and am still wondering what the hell happened to the guy in the Blue Truck???

Anyway, Thanks again and can't wait to do it all again.

P.S. Bob, lent me a handheld radio, not sure if it was his or someone else's so if it was anyones who is reading this, please let me know where to send it.

Thanks again.

Driving up the 395 to Tahoe
DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg
DSC_0053-1.jpg
DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0077-2.jpg
DSC_0078-2.jpg

Corey and the family
DSC_0091-1.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg
DSC_0119.jpg
DSC_0120.jpg
DSC_0132-1.jpg
DSC_0142.jpg

Big J's pooch staying in the A/C
DSC_0147.jpg

How much were those Projects again?
DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg
DSC_0207.jpg
DSC_0216.jpg
DSC_0223-1.jpg

Here are a few of Tahoe from after the run.
DSC_0298.jpg
DSC_0322.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Damn Jarrett, looking at both your truck and Stoner's truck is killing me! I gotta do the 37s! lol.

Awesome pics! I love the Tahoe area, it's one of my favorite places.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jarrett, you are hella welcome! So glad you guys made it up, and had fun. Can't wait to do it all again!

Aaron, dude, all I have been doing is dreaming of 37s...and those RPG bumpers, and skids. :hail:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Jarrett, you are hella welcome! So glad you guys made it up, and had fun. Can't wait to do it all again!

Aaron, dude, all I have been doing is dreaming of 37s...and those RPG bumpers, and skids. :hail:

Yeah man it's been bad! So many things to do...

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I told you I'll be your personal pusher:secret: Hell I just need a beeper and a phone booth.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I told you I'll be your personal pusher:secret: Hell I just need ab beeper and a phone booth.

Lol...... Oh, it's on, trust me. Don't make me pull the old beeper codes. Just make sure you call me when you see the 916 phone number followed by 911...lol.

Can't wait to get the RPG Pro Type bumpers, raw style.... Soon. :)

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jarrett- Thanks-it was great having everyone up here & being able to put faces to names.
Jeff & I are discussing another run.
Must have been Fireman Bob who lent you the radio, cos I know it wasnt me.