The Raptor Wave

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone or everyone else wave at other Raptor drivers? Every time I pass beside or pass an oncoming fellow Raptor I give the [emoji106]or wave from the steering wheel ala my Jeep days (not even sure if Jeep people do this anymore since they are so common now) I have always gotten a wave back thus far.

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
Still a Jeep thing but I have noticed the acknowledgment from other raptor drivers and returned the nice hello wave. My area is not over populated with raptors actually. When I has my Trd Pro 4Runner it was the same thing but now I have noticed a shit load more of those around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montyf33

Reaction score
Actually 4 or 5 raptors in my neighborhood or very close..kinda whish there were not so many. [emoji16]. Also a Shelby raptor close by

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

maxemus

Reaction score
I do this all the time as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I see one oncoming I'll give him (her?) the double hi beam flash...but if the windows are up most of the time I can't see if they acknowledge my wave or flash...some do....50% of the time..