The Only 4WD Long Travel Kit You'll Ever Need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any more information on this? Assuming you'll be cutting the coil bucket and fabbing in a new one for the 3.0 c/o and 4.4 bypass? Is there one on a truck yet that's running around or do you have a truck lined up? How much wider per side? What about turning radius with such a large bypass up front?

Looks great but c'mon man...you can't just drop this out there and then not follow up with more information! We need more! :crazy:

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any more information on this? Assuming you'll be cutting the coil bucket and fabbing in a new one for the 3.0 c/o and 4.4 bypass? Is there one on a truck yet that's running around or do you have a truck lined up? How much wider per side? What about turning radius with such a large bypass up front?

Looks great but c'mon man...you can't just drop this out there and then not follow up with more information! We need more! :crazy:

Yes more info please..lol

The A Arm looks like it still mounts in the factory location, so will be interesting to see how this all ties together.

OP
OP
Westside Offroad Group

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very interesting how the battle for raptor long travel is shaping up along the 5 freeway in SoCal. I wonder if they got some linked kits they would like to show off too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ec7383ef5eacab0d63c986a4a2af5f58.jpg

25945e65806e6ac20249157c6af471db.jpg

OP
OP
Westside Offroad Group

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Coil bucket is gone. New shock mounts, engine cage.
4 3/4" wider per side
Turning radius will be similar to the bolt kit.
The first truck is under construction as we speak!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Coil bucket is gone. New shock mounts, engine cage.
4 3/4" wider per side
Turning radius will be similar to the bolt kit.
The first truck is under construction as we speak!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second truck will be under construction shortly...[emoji6][emoji12][emoji7]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk