The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear Blood

Thanks for you help and support we really appreciate your patience with all of us in the forum from our annoying questions .. and im really sorry to ask again if you can give me if there is any update on the status of the order.

Dealer #f21717
C188
C189

Thanks again

balanced out call the dealer for reorder of 14.

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

Hi Blood. Can I get an update please? And thank you so much.

Order #: 4567wir
Dealer: F71167

Thank you!!! ---- Jim

eta 10/26
awaiting shipment

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear Blood

Thanks for you help and support we really appreciate your patience with all of us in the forum from our annoying questions .. and im really sorry to ask again if you can give me if there is any update on the status of the order.

Dealer #f21717
C188
C189

Thanks again

call your dealer, looks like you need to order a 14s. it looks like they will not be scheduling or building anymore 13s.

almunther6

Reaction score
call your dealer, looks like you need to order a 14s. it looks like they will not be scheduling or building anymore 13s.

Thx blood .. I called the dealer but he said don't worry everything is fine !! I really don't understand he told a couple of days it's in The assembly line .. Then he said that he will receive both in a couple of weeks !! I'm confused.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thx blood .. I called the dealer but he said don't worry everything is fine !! I really don't understand he told a couple of days it's in The assembly line .. Then he said that he will receive both in a couple of weeks !! I'm confused.

your orders read balance out unscheduled.
sorry wish i could be more help.

Last edited:

almunther6

Reaction score
your orders read balance out unscheduled.
sorry wish i could be more help.

Well I really dunno what to do with the dealer he just keeps saying everything is fine dont .. no worries blood, u have done more than enough no need to say sorry, really appreciated .. cheers .. will update u if anything new comes up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc