The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RapTex

Reaction score
RapTex, maybe yours and mine are on the same train because mine was built on 3/26 as well and I still haven't seen it. Talked to the dealer again last night about the "carpet" issue. They could only confirm that there was some issue holding up a lot of F-150's. But it is assigned a rail car # now which means it's either on one or ready to be. ETA from SVT this morning is now 5/2. Original ETA was 4/12.

We'll be lucky if they don't get hung up at a railhead somewhere, waitin' on a truck to haul'em the last few miles. I think 3 months from order date should be enough, but there are some that have been waiting a lot longer than that. I'd wait a little longer if some of those guy's could get theirs. Maybe.

OUTCAST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I got a DORA now...that's something I guess. Ordered 3/10, DORA generated 4/11. We're making progress!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366300848.901649.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366300848.901649.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 37
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366300890.767452.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366300890.767452.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 30

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn life? You're ordering a Raptor at 22 for f*ck's sake! It ain't that bad, brother! Good things come to those who wait.

(And I just realized I'll be 22 when mine finally comes in ha!)

It was an exaggeration, obviously. I know how fortunate I am. And no, daddy didn't buy it, I bought it with my own money. Feels great! But yes you are right, good things come to those who wait, BUT the wait was hard! There's no way anyone can say it wasn't. But, it's all worth it in the end. It;s everything I hoped and dreamed for :)

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It was an exaggeration, obviously. I know how fortunate I am. And no, daddy didn't buy it, I bought it with my own money. Feels great! But yes you are right, good things come to those who wait, BUT the wait was hard! There's no way anyone can say it wasn't. But, it's all worth it in the end. It;s everything I hoped and dreamed for :)

I was just pulling your leg, brother! And I couldn't care less about who bought it...FRF is about Raptor enthusiasts and as long as you love yours..that's all that matters.

Dubless

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just venting again, since I've already replied to 3 threads about my order. My build date was 2/20 , ETA 3/20, and still sitting in a yard waiting for shippment!!! NO ETA yet! Ordered on 11/20/2012 btw!